My favorite Italian singers of young generation


When I started studying Italian, I was looking for different ways to learn better the language. One of the most enjoyable was (and still is) music. On Spotify I have a large library of italian songs - classics, news and various genres. So many artists have stolen my heart that I wouldn’t be able to mention their names in the one blog post. That’s why I decided to let go of the famous hits and focus only on a few yonger singers who impressed me. 

Nyv

The first is Mirella Nyvinne Pinternagel. She is the twenty-three year old girl, who has Moroccan and German origins. She writes lyrics in French, Italian and German and plays many musical instruments. In 2018 she comes in 3rd place in one of the category of the Sanremo Festival, She was also one of the competitors at a talent show Amici di Maria De Filippi. On March 20, his debut album Low Profile is released digitally. I love deep timbre of her voice and sensibility. 



Gaia

Gaia Gozzi is a singer and songwriter of Italian-Brazilian origins. She was competitor of the X Factor in 2016 and winner of the show Amici di Maria de Filippi. In 2020 she streamed her album New Genesis and now she is preparing to the Sanremo Festival 2021. I think she is very energetic, fresh and some songs sings in Portuguese, the sound of which I really like.



Mahmood

His pseudonym is the combination of his surname Mahmoud and the english word mood. He began  career at the X Factor and at the Sanremo Festival. He also represented Italy at the Eurovision Song Contest 2019 in Tel Aviv. For me, everything he sings turns to gold and he don't have bad songs, every single one of them is amazing!




Leo Gassmann

Leonardo Gassmann, is a very young Italian singer who, is the grandson of great Italian actor Vittorio Gassmann. He participated in the X Factor and at the Sanremo Festival 2020 and he won in one of the catogories. For his young age, he has really deep voice and mature song lyrics. 


Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

The Divine Marquise Casati

The Epiphany - La festa dell'Epifania